Saturday, January 24, 2009

10x25 Compact Binoculars

Admiral

I watched this movie already 2 times. Lisa Boyars not me vpechatlila.A here Khabensky molodets.Za got. For the award. Aleksandr Vasilyevich, Grand chelovek.Anna Timireva ... how much she, poor thing, has made.

"Anna V. Timireva after the execution of Admiral Kolchak in February 1920 lived for half a century, spent in prison camps and exile, a total of about thirty years. In the second half of XX century Anna V. worked as a consultant etiquette on the film by Sergei Bondarchuk's War and Peace, "which was released in 1966, and in 1968 received the" Oscar ".

Until the last years of her life she wrote poems, dedicated to Kolchak.

half century can not accept,
Nothing can help,
And leaving you again
On that fateful night.
I'm doomed to go,
Until Blowjob term,
And confused way
footworn roads.
But if I am still alive,
against fate,
So just as your love
And the memory of you.

1970 "

on materials http://www.rg.ru/2008/10/09/admiral.html

Sometimes you want to get away from the scrip of the time in which we live. It seems forgotten by all the ideals of honor and nobility. Sense of an unquenchable longing and despair I have inside. All debase and devalue.

"Around treason, and cowardice, and deceit"
Nikolay Aleksandrovich Romanov

0 comments:

Post a Comment