start over: 01.07.2006 year, I was fined for crossing a solid line. It was a rainy rain and the traffic cop with his uncle words: "You must take accountability," sat down to write a fine. After that I paid the fine, the size of AMD in 3000, the 12 th of that month. Kvitochek was safely placed in a pocket under the visor and forgotten. It took six years and about a year ago (ie in the autumn of 2008), to an apartment where I registered a guy comes and says I 'm wanted and let me call him. I call him, it appears that traffic cops are not getting laid kvitochka waited 3 months and decided to get with me in a 10-fold size, which filed for me in court. The court sent a letter to the closed apartment, and not finding me there, I announced in the search - from 07/29/2007 st. Well, I came and wrote that guy from the judicial and executive offices that here I am. And as promised on the trail. day he went to court. In court they told me about the following: "Yes, these traffic cops zadolbali per month to 2000, these cases send, your turn will come, we'll call you. "
And I've waited a year. My turn never came. Instead, on Friday I received a letter from which it follows that my case was transferred from Judge Mkhitaryan judge Petrosyan. And because I «գտնվում եմ հետախուզման մեջ գործի վարույթը կասեցված է», ie conduct of the case is suspended until I'm wanted. And then I realized that I lost again! Had to call the judge what she told them that I would have to in court, write a statement that I found and priattachit kvitochek him to pay a fine. Now there is hope that this unfortunate matter will be finally closed, as if for lack of evidence, because the fine-then I was just in time to pay.
now turn to the most ridiculous in this situation. From 29/07/2007 till the today I had:
- In passportnom table to extend the exit visa.
- more than 5 times to pass passportny control at the airport (travel, etc.).
- to the registrar-e married, and get a marriage certificate instead of the lost (2 pieces, the second instead of a lost first).
- to the registrar-e obtain a birth certificate daughter.
- flats, the owner of which I am placed in the inventory under the bank's arrest.
- Get a bank loan for the purchase of real estate.
- Contents notary bought the property in the country.
- Get new sots.kartu
Today in court the girl who took my Դիմում very happy: «Տեսեք, հետախուզման մեջ գտնվողները իրանց ոտքով գալիս են մեզ մոտ» (”Розыскиваемые лица сами к нам приходят”). А когда я в легком виде рассказал ей вышеперечисленный list, she said pointedly, «դե չե, ձեզ տենց չէին հետախուզում» (Well, you is not looking for). But I never shall need as well? But most importantly, on Monday morning, I and several employees of the court to cheer up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment